|Smitha Chiniga Reddy M.D.
Smitha Chiniga Reddy M.D.
Dr. Smitha Chiniga Reddy is the founding physician of Arthritis Care and Research Center
Board-Certified in Rheumatology and Internal Medicine, Dr. Reddy received her Fellowship from the Department of Rheumatolgy at the Scripps Clinic-Torrey Pines after graduating from Scripps Mercy Hospital as a Board-certified Internist. During her Fellowship, she performed research using Color Doppler Ultrasonography on Temporal Arthritis patients to determine inflammatory changes while on therapy.
Dr. Reddy is a member of the American College of Physicians and the American College of Rheumatology, as well as a certified bone densitometrist. Her outstanding training at the Scripps institutions coupled with her warm and charming personality will ensure that Dr. Reddy's patients will always receive the absolute best 'state-of-the-art', compassionate care
- Fellowship: Scripps Clinic, Torrey Pines, San Diego, California
Click here for Dr. Reddy Fellowship Portfolio
- Residency: Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego, California
- Internship: Jersey City Medical Center, Jersey City, New Jersey.
- Medical School: Bangalore University, Bangalore
- American College of Rheumatology
- Professional Affiliations and Societies
- Fellow, American College of Rheumatology
- Fellow Member, Focus group for Muskculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Member, California Medical Association
- Member, San Diego County Medical Society
- Member, Co-operative of American Physicians
- Pomerado Hospital, Poway
- Palomar Hospital, Escondido
- Sharp Memorial Hospital, San Diego
- Alvarado Hospital, San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego (Privileges Pending)
NOTICE TO CONSUMERS - Medical doctors are licensed and regulated by the Medical Board of California, (800) 633-2322, www.mbc.ca.gov
You will need the Adobe Reader to view and print these documents.